Aspire by Hestan
Ingredients: 1 Bosc pear, halved and sliced thin* 4 tablespoons unsalted butter 2 tablespoons brown sugar 4 slices of thick cut country bread 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, sliced 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, sliced
*Apples can be used as a substitution.
1) In a sauté pan, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat.
2) Add pears and brown sugar to sauté pan and cook for 4-5 minutes, or just until the pears become soft and begin to caramelize. Remove from heat and let cool.
3) Place another pan over medium heat and add remaining butter.
4) Place 2 slices of bread into the pan with melted butter. Top each slice of bread evenly with the cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. Then, divide the caramelized pears between each slice.
5) Place the remaining bread on top of each sandwich.
6) Cook until bottom of sandwich is golden brown, 3-5 minutes. Flip over and cook for 3-5 minutes more, pressing down with the back of a spatula.