Ensemble Refrigeration Suite
Aspire by Hestan
Starting at $17,598 MSRP (Stainless)
The Hestan 54″ Ensemble Refrigeration Suite™ delivers dynamic food storage with easily adjustable shelving, high-performance compressor and antimicrobial stainless steel. The EvenFlow Air Circulating Technology™ consists of independent ventilation for each compartment and provides uniform and precise temperature control, ensuring better food preservation.
• EvenFlow Air Circulating Technology™ consists of independent ventilation for each compartment, providing uniform and precise temperature control and ensuring better food preservation.
• EvenFlow Air Circulating Technology™ creates an air curtain to prevent cold air from escaping when the door opens.
• Insulated dual variable speed compressor maintains precision temperature control with minimal vibration.
• The FreshSelect™ feature allows you to transform your freezer into three independent electronically controlled cooling zones for maximum flexibility:
• Patent-pending shelf system offers limitless shelf positions, easily adjustable without removing items.
• Antimicrobial EverCrisp™ drawers prevent growth of microorganisms and cross-contamination with bead-blasted stainless steel.
• Soft-close stainless steel storage drawers and bins allow for silent and easy access.
• Deeper capacity within a standard depth is achieved by a side-mounted evaporator, which leaves greater interior space.
• Heavy-duty stainless steel interior liner (refrigerator only).
• Two LED light array on top and side interior provides excellent visibility to interior without annoying hot spots.
• Marquise Accented™ door handle with commercial-grade end caps provides industry-exclusive durability and style.
• Robust hinges open heavy-duty doors easily and smoothly thanks to exclusive design.
• Available in custom overlay options to create seamless kitchen style.
• Shipped standard with lateral joining kit to provide a finished look once installed.
• Ensemble Refrigeration Suite™ can be configured left to right based on customer specifications.
*Hestan Commercial Corporation reserves the right to change materials and specifications without notice.
Hestan Indoor Brochure (pdf)
Refrigerators and Freezers Use and Care Manual (pdf)
Refrigeration, Freezers, and Wine Storage Installation (pdf)
Hestan’s engineering team created much deeper storage space than typical cabinet-depth built-in refrigerators by moving the evaporator to a concealed, side-mounted position.
Each refrigerated compartment is equipped with its own independent ventilation system – improving cold airflow and temperature control for longer food preservation.
Bead-blasted stainless steel crisper drawers and freezer bins not only offer stunning style and heavy-duty resilience, but they prevent the growth of microorganisms and cross-contamination from germs.