Sautéed Mixed VegetablesApril 6, 2022
Inside Kerrie Kelly’s Kitchen!April 27, 2022
2 boneless rib-eye steaks, about 8oz each
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 tablespoons butter
2 fresh rosemary sprigs
2 fresh thyme sprigs
- Preheat the pizza oven for about 45 minutes.
- Once pizza oven is preheated place an oven safe saute pan in the oven to preheat
- Season both sides of the steaks with salt and pepper
- Using an oven mitt, take out the preheated pan and place steaks in the pan. Slide the pan in the oven and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Using an oven mitt, take out the pan, flip the steaks and throw in butter and herbs.
- Using a spoon baste the top of the steaks with melted butter and herbs and cook for 3 more minutes in the oven.
- Once steaks are cooked, take the pan out, let the steaks rest on a cutting board for 10 minutes, slice and serve.
Niloo Sarshar, Culinary Marketing Manager